NJFCC officers and member club representatives meet at the Watchung Arts Center, 18 Stirling Road in Watchung, NJ on the 1st Monday of the month from August through May, excluding January. Meetings begin promptly at 7:30pm. Click here for a Google map.
- Association for the mutual enjoyment of photography
- Encourage the advancement of members in the knowledge and practice of the science of photography
- Making mutual contributions to the progress of photography
- To provide guidance for new and member clubs
- To promote group activities
- To maintain active lists of speakers and judges for member clubs
Any camera club in New Jersey and surrounding areas is eligible. Dues are $35.00 per year, running from January 1st through December 31st. The Federation's officers and committees are composed of delegates from member clubs. The delegates meet on the 1st Monday of the month (August through May, excluding January) to conduct the business of the Federation, carry out its current projects, exchange ideas, and make plans for new and future projects.
The Federation Provides:
- The Cable Release - a monthly paper of news and information of general interest to the NJ amateur photographer, circulated to all members.
- Club Directory - list of affiliated clubs, officers, meeting dates, and places.
- Annual Competitions - inter-club competitions in B&W and Color, in digital format.
- Club Membership - If your camera club is interested in joining the Federation
- Nature - Fall , Tops in NJ, & Spring
- Pictorial - Fall , Tops in NJ, Photo Travel, & Spring
- Print - Fall, Spring, & Tops in NJ
The NJFCC Citation is a special honor, bestowed upon those who have dedicated themselves to furthering the art of photography in New Jersey. Upon receiving this award, the photographer may then add "NJFC" after his/her name.